Enhancing Research Culture for Minoritised Academics (ERC4M)
Are you a minoritised researcher?
People can be minoritised based on gender, race/ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, and disability, plus more. Research suggests that some minoritised researchers vary in their experiences of social, professional and epistemic inclusion/exclusion in academic spaces. We want to learn about your experiences.
You can help us to:
- Better understand the factors that influence minoritised researchers' productivity and mental health.
- Inform future policy decisions, strategic priorities, and advocacy.
We invite you to take part in our brief 20-minute survey.
Let’s Work Together to Enhance the University Research Culture for Minoritised Academics!
Take the survey
This research is funded by UKRI Research England Fund through University of York Enhancing Research Culture Initiative.
- All of the data collected for this study will be completely anonymous and confidential.
- We will not ask for your name or any other identifying information.
- Please share our flyer (PDF , 291kb) with your network to help us recruit participants.
- Please feel free to contact Dr Nadia Jessop, lead researcher, with your questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org.