Our PERC Lab
We conduct innovative and applied psychological research relevant to education and educational settings. Our goal is to explore these factors in a way that is rigorous and accessible to both the psychology and educational communities.
Here at the PERC lab we have access to the following facilities
- A state of the art focus group monitoring and video suite.
- An eye tracking laboratory.
- A computer room exclusively for Psychology in Education students complete with access to laptops, tablets, reading materials and a wide range of available software.
- An EEG (Electroencephalography) lab where electrical activity of the brain can be recorded (located in the York Neuroimaging Centre).
- An extensive test library that holds a range of psychometic tests and scales which can be administered for a wide range of Psychology in Education experiments.