The York Unlimited Giving Day will take place on 6 and 7 November 2019.
There are 36 hours on the clock, and some life-changing, world-changing initiatives at York that need funding. Are you ready to help us create change?
You can support all four causes which will help to enable every student at York to shine, and transform mental health at York and beyond - which causes will you get behind?
- York Opportunity Scholarships, to recognise the extreme barriers that some have to overcome to access a University education
- York Futures Scholarships, to develop students into world-class graduates regardless of their socio-economic circumstances
- Mentally Fit York, which will fund on the ground initiatives to improve mental health, as well as the latest groundbreaking mental health research taking place at York
- Mental Health Nursing Scholarships, to support mental health nursing students as they undertake mandatory unpaid training placements
And right now, you can get involved in 3 ways:
- Become an ambassador and help us spread the word
- Give early to our Mentally Fit York fund and help us kick-off Giving Day with a bang
- Save the date in your diary and help us on the day
Please help us today, and join us as we countdown to 6 & 7 November!