Binding of Items in Visual Episodic Memory; Effects and Mechanisms.
I am researching the mechanisms underlying the binding of items in visual episodic memory. Specifically, I’m exploring how decontextualization, congruency and sleep influence the encoding and retrieval processes.
- Complex Cognitive Processes Lab (CCPL)
- Emotion, Processing and Offline Consolidation Lab (EPOC)
- Sleep, Language and Memory Lab (SLAM)
- Karla K Evans, University of York (Supervisor)
- Scott Cairney, University of York (Supervisor)