We host advanced capabilities for measurement of reactive species in gaseous and plasma phases. While our main research focusses on exploitation of low-temperature plasmas for different applications, our expertise traverses many areas. Our state-of-the-art advanced diagnostic techniques can be utilised in many areas. If you are interesed in any of these or other techniques please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Different collaboration options are available from pay as you go to larger research projects.
Our capabilities include:
- Pico- and nano-second laser spectroscopy for one- and two-photon laser induced flourescence (LIF & TALIF) e.g. for measurements of various radicals including O, N, NO, H, OH, C.
- UV Absorption spectroscopy for reactive species measurements e.g. ozone, hydroxl, nitric oxide.
- Fourier-transform infra-red spectroscopy (FTIR) for measuremements of reactive species including CO, CO2.
- Diode laser absorption spectroscopy for measurements of metastables e.g. of argon and helium metastables, and precise gas temperature measurements.
- ICCD cameras for fast imaging.