If you gave a talk at the meeting and would be happy for us to make a copy of your slides available via the password-protected area of the website, please share them by following these instructions.
- Go to DropOff
- Select the 'Drop-off' option (i.e. to upload a file for a York user)
- Enter your name, your organisation and your e-mail address, then complete the reCAPTCHA and press 'Send confirmation'
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you from email@example.com entitled '[DropOff] You are trying to drop off some files'
- Click the hyperlink in the e-mail and then, in the tab that opens, enter the recipient's details (see below) and press 'Add & Close'
Recipient name: Jenni Lucas Recipient e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select 'Click to Add Files or Drag Them Here' and add your slides
- Check that the file has been successfully added, then select 'Drop-off Files'