Professional@York Forum: Enhancing collaboration and continuous improvement
Posted on 17 April 2019
Professional@York forum with 8 breakout sessions.
The theme for this forum is enhancing collaboration and fostering continuous improvement. We will look at both individual choices that impact on personal effectiveness through to how group collaboration and process review can enhance staff and student experience. There will be a mix of case studies and breakout sessions during the afternoon.
- Date: 8 May 2019
- Time: 13:45 - 16:45
- Location: Spring Lane Building (SLB/118)
Tea and coffee will be available from 13:45 to 14:15.
- 1.45pm - 2.15pm Networking in Spring Lane Atrium
- 2.15pm - 3.00pm Welcome and introductions SLB/118
- 3.00pm - 4.15pm Breakout session
- 4.15pm - 4.45pm Next steps and close
Find out more about the event
Book your place