Student Administration Manager
Main Departmental roles:
1. Responsible for leading the student-facing administrative team; deputises for the Department Manager during periods of absence
2. Undergraduate Admissions Officer, with overall responsibility (with the UG Admissions Tutor) for all elements of undergraduate admissions within the department including the organisation of Visit Days and Open Days
3. Manages all administration relating to support staff recruitment
4. Responsible for all student attendance monitoring and oversees all requests for Leave of Absence, withdrawal or course transfer
5. Manages all Tier 4 student absence reporting procedures
6. Responsible for all aspects of student supervision
7. Manages all administration relating to undergraduate graduation within the department, including the graduation reception and allocation of academic prizes (along with the Chair of BoS)
8. Manages all administration relating to student module choice for the forthcoming academic year, including the creation and updating of module web pages
9. Manages all aspects of new student induction
10. Manages all administration relating to Final Year Projects and MMath Group Projects.
11. Manages budgets for departmental resources including furniture, equipment and stationery.
12. Harrassment Advisor for students.
13.Departmental Disability Contact.