Bookings are now being taken for this year's programme and this site has been updated with new courses on offer for the upcoming term. Whether you are looking to study for credit, for pleasure, or via distance learning, we have a course for you.
We are committed to providing high quality learning opportunities that give local learners access to the University. We pride ourselves on public engagement, providing courses, events and lectures that engage adults from all backgrounds.
New! We now offer an online MA in English Building History.
We are now offering online postgraduate diplomas in five subjects.
Click on the links below to find out more information:
Courses brochure 16/17 (PDF , 10,514kb)- Please be aware that the file is large and may be slow to open.
Request a paper copy by emailing the Centre.
Study for credit
- An open-access, flexible, study programme tailored to adult learners
- Aimed at those who have not studied for some time
- Take on the challenge of part-time study at university level
Study for pleasure
- Adult evening, day and weekend classes
- Pursue your interests in a wide variety of disciplines
- New collection of skills courses to improve your employability
- A wide range of one-off Saturday sessions throughout the year
In the community
Many of our courses are run in collaboration with local community partners.
Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to the programme, details may be altered without notice at any time. The Centre for Lifelong Learning reserves the right to withdraw or amend any part of its programme without prior notice. The Centre operates within the Complaints Procedure of the University as a whole.