Accessibility statement

External Researchers 

Application for input from our Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) partners 

The Martin House Research Centre can help other researchers (including PhD students and charities) with public input into their studies. This might include having someone review the plain English summary or research materials for their study, or it might mean help with conducting a pilot interview(s) or filling out a pilot survey. 

If you would like any input for your study from the young people and families that we work with, please complete the form (external link). We will aim get back to you within three working days.