Careers is made up of three teams:
- Academic Engagement
- External Engagement (including Employer engagement, Enterprise, Community & Volunteering)
- Information and Engagement
Strategies and Reports
For a full list of staff in the Careers team, visit our staff profiles page.
Memberships and awards
- National Union of Students' Green Impact 2021 - Platinum Award
- Lockin China's 50 Professional Collaboration Support Global University 2020
- Institute of Student Employers' Outstanding University Partnership with an Employer and/or Supplier finalist with Frontline 2020
- Institute of Student Employers' Best Preparation for Work: Overall Strategy 2018
- Targetjobs' Best University Employability Strategy 2018
- National Union of Students Green Impact 2017 - Special Award: Environmental Improvement
Visiting us on campus
See the Visiting the University and Transport, maps and parking (including sustainable travel suggestions) web pages. Careers and Placements is based on Campus West.