- Medical Research Council (MRC) Career Development Fellow, University of York, 2017-
- Centre for Chronic Diseases and Disorders (C2D2) Research Fellow, University of York, 2015-2017.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of York, 2012-2015.
- PhD Psychology, University of Manchester, 2008-2012.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, Manchester Metropolitan University, 2004-2007.
Lab website: www.epoc-lab.com
I'm principally interested in the role of sleep in emotional memory consolidation. My research combines experimental psychology, cognitive neuroscience and neurophysiology to investigate how emotional memories are processed in the sleeping brain. My work has been funded by the Medical Research Council and Wellcome Trust.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining my lab as a PhD student. I'm happy to supervise projects related to sleep, memory or emotion regulation.
Emotion Processing and Offline Consolidation (EPOC) Lab
Sleep, Language and Memory (SLAM) Research Group
Full publications list
See York Research Database