Posted on 1 March 2012
The Department is seeking to recruit an Anniversary Research Lecturer
Anniversary Research Lecturers will spend a three-year period establishing a strong personal research profile, followed by a transfer to an established academic post, comprising teaching and research.
We anticipate that competition for Anniversary Research Lectureships will be intense. Successful candidates will have concrete plans for generating research income and are likely to have demonstrated several of the following achievements:
1. First-authored publications in the 3*/4* REF bands.
2. Evidence of achievement as an independent researcher (fellowships, grants, prizes, invitations to speak at international conferences).
3. Evidence of potential for excellence in teaching and supervision of students.
4. The ability to pursue a distinct line of research which will enhance the work of one of the Department’s established research groups.
5. Intellectual maturity and leadership potential.
Further details can be found here.