- See a full list of publications
- Browse activities and projects
- Explore connections, collaborators, related work and more
Complete our quick survey to help us improve staff profile pages
MA, PhD (Cambridge), CPhys, FInstP
Chair, Board of Examiners
Research group: Condensed Matter Physics
Many-electron quantum mechanics
Information on my group, our research topics, and a full list of our publications are available on my personal web page.
- My own research group
- Colleagues in the York Condensed Matter Physics Institute
- Dr Matt Hodgson, Max Planck Institut für Mikrostrukturphysik, Halle, Germany
- Numerous colleagues in the European Theoretical Spectroscopy Facility <www.etsf.eu>
PhD projects are usually available in one or more of the following areas of theoretical condensed-matter physics:
See my web site for information about our recent work in these areas.