Dr Saeeed Mohammadzadeh
Areas of Expertise: Array signal Processing, Cell-free massive MIMO, Adaptive Beamforming, Machine Learning
Saeed embarked on his academic journey at the University of Shahid Beheshti, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree. Building on this foundation, he pursued advanced studies and obtained his Master's degree in 2014, followed by a Ph.D. degree in 2019, both from the prestigious Eastern Mediterranean University. He served as a Postdoctoral Researcher at the esteemed University of São Paulo. In this role, he continued to push the boundaries of knowledge in the realm of Electrical Engineering and signal processing. He is the reviewer of a number of high-prestige journals in the field of signal processing and communications. His research interests are both diverse and profound, encompassing a range of topics including array signal processing, adaptive beamforming, Cell-free massive MIMO, machine learning, and signal processing theory. He currently serves as a research fellow at the Department of Electronics at the University of York.
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vítor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, and Osman Kukrer. " Jammer Tracking Based on Efficient Covariance Matrix Reconstruction with Iterative Spatial Spectrum Sampling." IEEE Transaction on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, (2023).
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vítor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, and Osman Kukrer. " Covariance Matrix Reconstruction Based on Power Spectral Estimation and Uncertainty Region." IEEE Transaction on Aerospace and Electronic Systems (2022): doi: 10.1109/TAES.2022.3232100. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAES.2022.3232100
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vítor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, and Noushin Hajarolasvadi. "Robust Beamforming Based on Complex-Valued Convolutional Neural Networks for Sensor Arrays." IEEE Signal Processing Letters 29 (2022): 2108-2112. https://doi.org/10.1109/LSP.2022.3212637
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vítor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, and Osman Kukrer. "Robust adaptive beamforming based on virtual sensors using low-complexity spatial sampling." Signal Processing 188 (2021): 108172. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sigpro.2021.108172
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vitor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. De Lamare, and Osman Kukrer. "Robust Adaptive Beamforming Based on Low-Complexity Discrete Fourier Transform Spatial Sampling." IEEE Access (2021). https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3088747
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vítor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, and Osman Kukrer. “Maximum Entropy-Based Interference-Plus-Noise Covariance Matrix Reconstruction for Robust Adaptive Beamforming”, IEEE Signal Processing Letter, vol. 27, pp. 845-849, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1109/LSP.2020.2994527.
- Mohammadzadeh, S., and O. Kükrer. “Robust Adaptive Beamforming for fast moving interference”, IET Signal Processing., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 486-493, 6 2019. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-spr.2018.5264.
- Mohammadzadeh, S., and O. Kükrer. “Robust Adaptive Beamforming with Improved Attenuation of Interferences and Steering Vector Estimation”, Circuits Syst. Signal Process 38, 4162–4179 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-019-01051-y
- Mohammadzadeh, S., and O. Kükrer. “Robust Adaptive Beamforming Against Large Look Direction Error for Array Steering Vector Estimation”, SIVP 13, 853–860 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11760-019-01421-8
- Mohammadzadeh, S., and O. Kükrer. “Modified Robust Capon Beamforming with Approximate Orthogonal Projection onto the Signal-Plus-Interference Subspace”, Circuits, Syst., and Signal Processing, 37, 5351–5368 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-018-0818-4
- Mohammadzadeh, S., and O. Kükrer. “Adaptive Beamforming Based on Theoretical Interference-Plus-Noise Covariance and Direction-of-Arrival Estimation.” IET Signal Processing, 12.7 (2018): 819—825. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-spr.2017.0462
- Kükrer, O., and S. Mohammadzadeh. "Generalised Loading Algorithm for Adaptive Beamforming in ULAs." Electronics Letters 50.13 (2014): 910-912. https://doi.org/10.1049/el.2014.1201
- Saeed Mohammadzadeh, Vıtor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, Osman Kükrer, “Low-Cost Adaptive Maximum Entropy Covariance Matrix Reconstruction for Robust Beamforming”, Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers 2020. https://doi.org/10.1109/IEEECONF51394.2020.9443429
- Mohammadzadeh, Saeed, Vitor H. Nascimento, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, and Osman Kukrer. " Robust Adaptive Beamforming Based on Power Method Processing and Spatial Spectrum". 2022. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICASSP43922.2022.9747915
Array signal Processing , Adaptive Beamforming , Massive MIMO , Cell-free Massive MIMO , Machine learning for wireless communications