Caroline joined the York Trials Unit in 2012 and currently supports a number of trials at the unit in the fields of health, education and the social sciences as a Statistician. She is the lead for Graduate Teaching Assistants within the Department of Health Sciences.
Caroline's main research interests lie in randomised controlled trials, cluster RCTs, statistics and trial methodology.
- SSHeW - Does slip resistant footwear reduce slips among healthcare workers? A randomised controlled trial
- MCLASS II
- KReBS - A Randomised Controlled Trial of the effect of a Two-layer Compression Bandage System on Knee Function following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- BRIGHT - Brushing Reminder 4 Good oral HealTh
- SWIFFT-Scaphiod Waist Internal Fixation for Fractures
- BreatheMOR-HF-Morphine for the relief of breathlessness in stable chronic heart failure
- SCIMITAR+-Smoking cessation for people with severe mental illness
- EXACT - Exercise for Adults with Crohn's
- Maths Champions
- Tutor Trust Affordable Primary Tuition
- OTIS - Occupational Therapist Intervention Study
- SWHSI - Open Surgical Wounds
- QIST - Scaling up Quality Improvement for Surgical Teams Trial
Caroline provides marking assistance for the Introduction to Regression Analysis module.