Victoria has a background in podiatry. She completed an MSc in Applied Health Research at the University of York before leaving clinical practice to join the trials unit as a Trial Support Officer in April 2021.
- BSc (Hons) Podiatry
- MSc Applied Health Research
Victoria’s research interests are primarily focused around podiatric interventions and care.
- CALM - An RCT of a guided self-help cognitive behavioural therapy to reduce dental anxiety in children attending primary dental care
- SCEPTRE - A randomised feasibility Study to evaluate the SCEPTRE intervention and offer of a smartphone app to support smoking cessation and prevent relapse to tobacco following a smokefree mental health inpatient.
- OSTRICH - Orthotics for Treatment of Symptomatic Flat Feet in Children
- SWHSI-2 - A pragmatic, multicentre, randomised controlled trial of negative pressure wound therapy for open surgical wounds