Sandi joined the Department of Health Studies in 2001, which later merged with Health Sciences, as Research Secretary supporting a number of researchers and their projects. She is now the group administrator for Health Services and Policy Group. Sandi’s role is to support the staff and projects within Decision Making, Patient Safety and Communication and Health Policy research.
- Administrator to Research Committee
- Administrator to Research Governance Committee
- Administrator to Honorary Sub Group Committee
- Administrator to Contract Researchers Forum
- Centre administrator for CHaPS (Centre for Health and Population Sciences), Hull York Medical School
- Administrator for Health Sciences Seminar Series
- York Research Administrators Forum (YRAF)