Liz is currently working on SWIFFT – Scaphoid Waist Internal Fixation for Fractures Trial - and has previously worked in Monitoring/Quality Assurance roles in NHS and Pharmaceutical industries.
- MSc - Applied Health Research
Liz currently has research interests in CTIMPs (clinical trials of investigational medicinal products).
- KReBS - A randomised contraolled trial of the effect of a two-layer compression bandage system on knee function following total knee arthroplasty
- PRESTO - Pragmatic Randomised Evaluation of Stable Thoracolumbar fracture treatment Outcomes
- LEISH 1
- SWIFFT-Scaphiod Waist Internal Fixation for Fractures
- AVURT- Aspirin for venous ulcers reandomised trial