1. Cancellation 30 days or more before the event: course fees refunded (less 10% administrative
Cancellation less than 30 days before event is: no refund
In the event of the Centre for Reviews and Dissemination cancelling the course a full refund will
be given, but the University of York will not accept responsibility for any additional costs
incurred by the delegate.
2. Substitutions may be made at any time before the course starts provided you inform us in writing
3. All payments must be received before attending the training course.
4. Deferrals may be given under extenuating circumstances but will only be valid until the end of the
following year after which there can be no further deferral or refund.
5. Through registering for a course applicants are deemed to have accepted the above Terms and