Accessibility statement

Student Wellbeing Officer

Each department has a Student Wellbeing Officer who is the first point of contact for any questions or concerns that might be affecting your wellbeing.

The Wellbeing Officer for Chemistry is Jenny Glynn.

Image of Jenny Glynn Student Wellbeing Officer

Jenny provides support and guidance on any difficulties you may be experiencing, and offers 1:1 appointments in person, walk & talks, via Zoom, or over the phone.

"Hi, I’m Jenny and I’m your Student Wellbeing Officer. I’m here to provide a space for you to discuss any issues that might be concerning you or affecting your wellbeing during your time at University.

If you’re feeling stressed or worried, or struggling with your studies, feeling overwhelmed with your academic work, or if you’re experiencing a personal issue, a health issue, a relationship problem or financial concerns, I'm here to listen and to talk things through.

I provide 1:1 support, information and guidance and can help you navigate the support available on and off campus. Please don’t wait to get in touch or pop in for a chat."

How to contact your Student Wellbeing Officer

You can make an appointment by emailing or via the following Google Appointments.