Posted on 18 October 2013
The research will be conducted in partnership by CAHR and the Institute for Gender and Women’s Studies, American University in Cairo.
Expressions of interest are invited from those interested in conducting doctoral research on transitional/transformative justice in the following areas:
1) Key economic and developmental issues e.g. corruption, land, macro-economic policy.
2) Women’s rights and violence against women.
3) Old and new forms of social mobilisation.
4) Access to justice and legal empowerment.
5) Citizen and social media.
please visit the Centre's PhD page for more information and instructions on how to apply.
The deadline for applications is Friday 8 November 2013.