Terms of Reference
As a sub-group of Remuneration Committee, the Remuneration Sub-Group will:
- Determine pay groups and salary progression arrangements for staff outside the Framework Agreement.
- Take decisions as the Panel for individual pay reviews and retention cases for groups outside the Framework working to guidance set by Remuneration Committee.
- Take decisions as the Panel for assessing professorial pay applications.
- Determine allowances for relevant staff groups/roles.
- Take decisions regarding the relationship between performance review procedures and salary arrangements for groups outside the Framework.
- Receive reports regarding affordability, market pay comparisons and other relevant data.
- Take account of equality and diversity legislation and data.
- Report as appropriate to the Remuneration Committee.