A 30 minute package to support staff booking and authorising casual work
An online training package has been introduced for departmental users of Dashboard, the University's new system for hiring, booking and paying casual workers.
The training, which should take around 30 minutes to complete, covers:
- what Dashboard is, and why we use it
- how workers register to make themselves available for casual work at the University
- how you can create bookings for casual work
- how you can add workers to bookings
- how timesheets are submitted, checked and approved
Launch online training in the Learning Management System (LMS)
More information about Dashboard is available from:
- our Dashboard reference pages
- the Casual Worker Compliance Project, which led to the introduction of Dashboard
Departmental users can get more help and support from our Casual Workers Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.