Referral to the Occupational Health Physician for staff and students intending to work with radiation in a foreign institution and require a medical examination and certificate should complete the radiation medical request form [docx].

Send this to Gary Malcolm, Occupational Health Adviser, at who will arrange an appointment with the Physician Clinic which is held monthly.

For further information:

Contact Occupational Health