Visit Yuan Ju's profile on the York Research Database to:
- See a full list of publications
- Browse activities and projects
- Explore connections, collaborators, related work and more
- BA, MA(Shandong)
- NAKE Diploma(The Netherlands Network of Quantitative Economics)
- Department Management Team
- Research Cluster Leader, Economic Theory
- Performance Reviewer
- REF Lead for Economics
- Game theory
- social choice (implementation, bargaining, coalition formation, externality, distributive justice)
Full details of publications can be found at RePEc
- Li, J. and Y. Ju (2023), Divide and choose: An informationally robust strategic approach to bankruptcy problems, Journal of Mathematical Economics
- Costa-Gomes, M. A., Y. Ju and Jiawen Li (2019), Do to No One What You Yourself Dislike? – An Experimental Study of the Golden Rule, Economic Inquiry 57: 685-704.
- Borm, P., Y. Ju and D. Wettstein (2015), Rational Bargaining in Games with Coalitional Externalities, Journal of Economic Theory 157: 236-254.
- Ju, Y., Y. Chun and R. van den Brink (2014), Auctioning and Selling Positions: A Non-Cooperative Approach to Queueing Conflicts, Journal of Economic Theory 153: 33-45.
- Ju, Y. (2013), Efficiency and Compromise: A Bid-Offer-Counteroffer Mechanism with Two Players, International Journal of Game Theory 42: 501-520.
- Brink, R. van den, Y. Funaki and Y. Ju (2013), Reconciling Marginalism with Egalitarianism: Consistency, Monotonicity, and Implementation of Egalitarian Shapley Values, Social Choice and Welfare 40: 693-714.
- Ju, Y. and D. Wettstein (2009), Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts: A Generalized Bidding Approach, Economic Theory 39: 307-330.
- Ju, Y., P. Borm and P. Ruys (2007), The Consensus Value: A New Solution Concept for Cooperative Games, Social Choice and Welfare 28: 685-703.
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Management Decision Analysis
- Applied Microeconomics I
- Microeconomics for Research (PhD module)