Service Level Agreement
To provide comprehensive, responsive, high quality, value for money print services to all customers.
In House Digital Printing and Finishing
Print Solutions provide a range of in-house printing facilities using high specification, commercial digital printers and print finishing equipment which, in comparison to departmental colour copiers, provides superior print quality and professional finishes. We also offer;
- large format poster printing
- A selection of binding types
- Booklet making
- Mail merging
Managed Printing Service (Print Framework)
There isn’t anything we can’t print! Work which we cannot produce in-house (e.g. long run lithographic print) is undertaken by a framework of Design & Print Solutions’ approved print suppliers who have been selected following a quality assurance and tender exercise. This ensures they can deliver good quality, service and value for money.
Design & Print Solutions manages the process from initial enquiry through to delivery of the finished job, freeing you from the responsibility of:
- Sourcing print quotes and selecting an appropriate supplier
- Checking the artwork and ensuring it is correctly formatted before going to print
- Booking the job in with the relevant supplier and raising a purchase order
- Liaising with the supplier throughout the production process to ensure the job progresses smoothly and on schedule
- Receiving the finished job and performing standard quality checks
- Addressing quality or supplier performance issues where required standards have not been met
- Checking and settling the final invoice
Print Shop Services
Our Print Shop at Market Square provides facilities for self-service, digital colour and mono printing and photocopying. If you have any problems using our in store PC’s or if you have any print queries, our friendly and professional Print Shop staff will provide advice and guidance – just ask. We also provide ‘while you wait binding’ services.
- Acknowledge all enquiries within 4 hours of receipt during normal working hours
- Provide quotations within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) or advise of any delay if this is not possible
- Ensure jobs are printed to the highest standard. If you are supplying your own artwork the standard will be dependent on the quality of the file/copy supplied
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Deliver print orders between 1 to 5 working days** depending on the complexity of the job. Urgent delivery of orders may be achieved by prior arrangement. Orders with special requirements may take longer and we will advise if your order meets this criterion.
**delivery turnaround is from your "sign off to print" or from your approval of any soft or hard copy proof we may have provided.