Skip to Content
Dr Peter Karadakov Highlights
- Faraday Discussion 135: Chemical Concepts from Quantum Mechanics, Manchester, September 2006.
- Facultad de Química, University of Alcala, Spain, April 2006.
- Division of Chemistry, University of Surrey, April 2006.
- Computational Chemistry Working Party, London, April, 2003.
- Department of Polymer Chemistry, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan, April 2002.
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford, April 2001.
- Faculty of Chemistry, Sofia University, Sofia, Bulgaria, April 2001.
- Sixth European Workshop on Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics, Sofia, Bulgaria, April 2001.
- Professor K Morokuma, Emory University, Atlanta, USA.
- Professor M Raimondi, University of Milano, Milan, Italy.
- Professor O Castaño, University of Alcala, Alcala, Spain.
- Professor H Kurosu, Nara Women's University, Nara, Japan.
- Member of the Management Committee of the EPSRC National Service for Computational Chemistry Software (NSCCS), since November 2002.
- Member of the UK Computational Chemistry Working Party (CCWP), since 1996.
- Member of the working group of Collaborative Computational Project 1 (CCP1), since 1995.
- Co-investigator in the current NSCCS grant (EPSRC grant EP/D504929/1 2005–2008, £2,297,936).