EU staff can speak to immigration solicitors DavidsonMorris about Brexit
These webinars have now taken place. York staff can find materials from these events at https://www.york.ac.uk/admin/hr/news/2019/3/8/advice-for-eu-staff/.
We have arranged for DavidsonMorris, Immigration Solicitors, to provide information and advice to EU staff on living and working in the UK after Brexit.
Each event will be made up of a webinar followed by an opportunity for individuals to speak to the solicitors via telephone on a one-to-one basis.
- The webinars will provide information about common concerns and issues. They will be delivered as live, interactive events, with the opportunity to ask general questions of the lawyers. They will also be recorded and made available to staff.
- Following the webinar, the DavidsonMorris staff will be available for two hours for individuals to ask individual questions by phone. Staff will be asked to email DavidsonMorris with their phone number during or after the event if they wish to be called.
Book your place
You must register with DavidsonMorris to take part.
Bookings for these webinars is now closed.
- Each webinar can accommodate up to 100 staff
- You will need headphones / sound active on your device
- Once registered, be ready to join the webinar at the appropriate time. We suggest allowing yourself a few minutes to do this
- Instructions on how to join will be sent by email when you register
We hope these events will prove useful and we will continue to support our EU colleagues as new information emerges. If you have any questions about these events, please contact Rachael Millhouse, HR Partner, at email@example.com.