Take Action for the Oceans
- Support The Wildlife Trusts campaign for more marine reserves in Britain: http://www.wildlifetrusts.org/index.php?section=environment:marine:achieve
- Join The Wildlife Trusts Save our Seas team: http://saveourseas.wild-net.org/saveourseas/Default.aspx
- Sign The Wildlife Trusts petition to protect the UK's Lyme Bay reefs from scallop dredging: http://www.savelymebayreefs.org/saveourseas/SaveLymeBayDefault.aspx
- Support the Marine Conservation Society campaign for more marine reserves in Britain: http://www.mcsuk.org/marineworld/marine_bill_petition
- Support Greenpeace's Defending Our Oceans Campaign: http://www.greenpeace.org/international/campaigns/oceans
- European Scientists' Consensus Statement on Marine Reserves: If you are a scientist with an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) and live in Europe, join over 300 other scientists and sign the European Scientists' Consensus Statement on Marine Reserves: http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/eeem/gsp/mem/marine_reserves_consensus.pdf
To add your name to the list of signatories, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, affiliation, degree qualification, and country.