Taking place on the same day as the full 26.2 mile Yorkshire Marathon, the Yorkshire 10 Mile shares many of the highlights of the Marathon with the added bonus of only having to run 10 miles – often referred to as ‘the perfect racing distance’.
Achieve a coveted personal best or simply be spurred on by great support and entertainment around the route - the Yorkshire 10 Mile has all the ingredients to make this an unforgettable experience, and provides you with the perfect opportunity to make a difference to students or mental health at York.
- The entry fee of £28 is a contribution to the running of the event and is consistent with all charity partners affiliated with the Yorkshire 10 Mile 2020. The additional £2.77 booking fee supports the services of our booking provider, Eventbrite.
- There is a recommended fundraising target of £250 attached to taking part in this event with all funds raised going to the charitable fund at the University of York of your choice (e.g. Mentally Fit York, York Opportunity Scholarship, York Futures Scholarship).
- Once you have purchased a place on the event, we will email you your unique event pin so that you can formally complete your registration (Note: You should receive this email within 5 working days).
- You can then set up your YuStart fundraising page - YuStart is York’s own version of Just Giving, and allows us to give you tailored advice and support throughout your fundraising.
- Download our Fundraising Toolkit and flick to page 5 and 6 to see our top tips on how to get started with your fundraising.
If you have any questions you need answering, please contact us at email@example.com.