When it comes to stunning scenery, the York 10K is unbeatable - and in 2021, you can take part in the event in aid of students or mental health at the University of York!
Extremely popular, the flat route takes runners right through the historic heart of this beautiful city, with over 6,000 runners signing up annually. Now in its eleventh year, the event offers a rare chance to run through the ancient streets of the Viking capital of the North. When it comes to stunning scenery, the York 10K is hard to beat.
- The entry fee of £25 is a contribution to the running of the event and is consistent with all charity partners affiliated with the York 10K 2020. The additional £2.54 booking fee supports the services of our booking provider, Eventbrite.
- There is a recommended fundraising target of £150 attached to taking part in this event with all funds raised going to the charitable fund at the University of York of your choice (e.g. Mentally Fit York, York Opportunity Scholarship, York Futures Scholarship).
- Once you have purchased a place on the event, we will email you your unique event pin so that you can formally complete your registration (Note: You should receive this email within 5 working days).
- You can then set up your YuStart fundraising page - YuStart is York’s own version of Just Giving and allows us to give you tailored advice and support throughout your fundraising.
- Download our Fundraising Toolkit and flick to page 5 and 6 to see our top tips on how to get started with your fundraising.
If you have any questions you need answering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.