Yorkshire's BIGGEST, loudest and possibly proudest half marathon is back - and we're giving you the chance to run it in aid of students and mental health at York!
This much-loved run raises hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity every year and often attracts around 7,500 runners to the city streets.
Like all of our events, Leeds Half attracts runners of ALL ABILITIES and ALL AGES! With a fun, friendly atmosphere; this well-supported run could be right up your street.
- The entry fee of £33 is a contribution to the running of the event and is consistent with all charity partners affiliated with the Leeds Half Marathon 2020. The additional £3.17 booking fee supports the services of our booking provider, Eventbrite.
- There is a recommended fundraising target of £250 attached to taking part in this event with all funds raised going to the charitable fund at the University of York of your choice (e.g. Mentally Fit York, York Opportunity Scholarship, York Futures Scholarship).
- Once you have purchased a place on the event, we will email you your unique event pin so that you can formally complete your registration (Note: You should receive this email within 5 working days).
- You can then set up your YuStart fundraising page - YuStart is York’s own version of Just Giving and allows us to give you tailored advice and support throughout your fundraising.
- Download our Fundraising Toolkit and flick to page 5 and 6 to see our top tips on how to get started with your fundraising.
If you have any questions you need answering, please contact us at email@example.com.