Please note: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, this event has a new date of 22md November 2020.
Jane Tomlinson’s original legacy run is famed for its fun, friendly and fantastic atmosphere, and in 2020, you can take part in the Leeds 10k in aid of students or mental health at York.
Thousands of people will be pounding the streets of Leeds on Sunday 22nd November. Some will be jogging for charity, some for fun, some as part of a fitness goal and some will be running to smash that elusive PB. However, ALL will be running under our united banner of inclusivity.
- The entry fee of £25 is a contribution to the running of the event and is consistent with all charity partners affiliated with the Leeds 10K 2020. The additional £2.54 booking fee supports the services of our booking provider, Eventbrite.
- There is a recommended fundraising target of £150 attached to taking part in this event with all funds raised going to the charitable fund at the University of York of your choice (e.g. Mentally Fit York, York Opportunity Scholarship, York Futures Scholarship).
- Once you have purchased a place on the event, we will email you your unique event pin so that you can formally complete your registration (Note: You should receive this email within 5 working days).
- You can then set up your YuStart fundraising page - YuStart is York’s own version of Just Giving and allows us to give you tailored advice and support throughout your fundraising.
- Download our Fundraising Toolkit and flick to page 5 and 6 to see our top tips on how to get started with your fundraising.
If you have any questions you need answering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.