The Great York Walk is back in 2020 with a new time of year and a new route, but with the same mission to transform mental health for everyone.
We'll collect a few details from you to make sure we can make your experience the very best it can be, and from there all you need to do is get training and get fundraising.
We can't wait to welcome you for The Great York Walk 2020 on 31 May 2020!
- Entry fees are a contribution to the running of the event and are consistent across all distances to support the specialist outdoor team on the day. We encourage you to take on the full walk to make the most of the challenge, but we also want to be flexible, and allow you to choose the most challenging option for you. The additional event booking fee supports the services of our booking provider, Eventbrite.
- There is a minimum fundraising target of £250 attached to walking the 40km route, a minimum fundraising target of £150 attached to walking the 20km route and a minimum fundraising target of £100 attached to walking the 10km route. All funds raised will go to the Mentally Fit York fund.
- Once you have purchased a place on the event, we will email you to confirm your registration (Note: You should receive this email within 5 working days).
- You can then set up your YuStart fundraising page - YuStart is York’s own version of Just Giving and allows us to give you tailored advice and support throughout your fundraising.
- Download our Fundraising Toolkit and flick to page 5 and 6 to see our top tips on how to get started with your fundraising.
If you have any final questions that you need answering, please visit our webpage, read through our FAQs and Event Guidance Document, or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Great York Walk 2020 is organised by the University of York in association with Kuta Outdoors.