Accessibility statement

Student support

Conducting a large research project is challenging work. The University provides a range of support services to help you through your studies.

Change your plan

If things aren't going the way you had planned and you need to make a change to your studies, there are various things you can do. You may want to change from full-time to part-time (or the other way round), take a break from your studies for medical or personal reasons (leave of absence), request an extension to your submission deadline, change your programme or withdraw from your studies. You can find information on all of these things on the Change your plan webpages.

Appeals and complaints

You can appeal against a procedural error in arriving at the academic decision or on the basis of exceptional circumstances if you have a good reason for not declaring these at the appropriate time. For further information about the appeals process please refer to the advice on appeals and complaints.


Useful links:

GSA Welfare Service