Apply for a visa from outside the UK

Stone paths leading up to an archway in King's Manor.

What to do if you are entering the UK as a student for the first time or renewing your Tier 4 visa from outside the UK. We also advise on what to do if you have dependants or visitors you wish to bring to the UK.