Coaching conversations for study confidence and success
The study coaching tutor will encourage you to talk freely and openly about challenges and successes in your current study practice, without judging or criticising you in any way.
The aim is that through the 30 minute coaching conversation you generate your own solutions to personal challenges and feel more confident as you recognise your own achievements and capabilities.
Feedback tells us that a coaching session can leave you feeling ‘less anxious’ and ‘less isolated’, as well as ‘more focused’, ‘more confident’ and ‘more inspired’.
How does it work?
Conversations will occur online using Google Meet.
You will need a device with:
- internet connection
- microphone (required) and camera (optional)
- Google Meet app (for mobile devices)
We'll send you a link to the Meet when you book an appointment.
Appointments are held Monday - Thursday.
Follow the booking instructions to see the available appoinment times.
How to book?
- Click the 'Book an appointment' button below and log in using your University details
- Choose 'Book an appointment' tab at the top left of the screen.
- Choose Study Coaching Virtual Appointment.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'See results'.
- The appointments for the next two weeks will be shown - choose the slot you would like.