Parking information for Graduation ceremonies
Wednesday 17, Thursday 18 and Friday 19 July 2019
Parking is only available on campus for disabled graduands and guests who should park in the reserved bays in Campus Central Car Park on University Road. There will be parking attendants on hand if you require any assistance.
All other graduands and guests will be turned away if they attempt to park on campus. However, parking will be available at the York Park and Ride service at Grimston Bar, Hull Road, York, YO19 5LA.
Please note the following travel information about the Park and Ride service:
- When arriving at the Park and Ride please follow signs for the reserved Graduation car park.
- Buses will leave the Park and Ride approximately every 15 minutes beginning at 7.30am.
- The last bus will leave Campus Central car park at 7pm.
- The Park and Ride will close at 8.30pm. It is not possible to leave your vehicle overnight.
- The bus will drop graduands and guests at Campus Central car park which is a short walk to ticket collection in the Spring Lane Building.
- There is no charge to park. Return bus tickets cost £2 per person.
- Anyone wishing to travel to/from Campus East can also use this service. Please alight/wait at any of the Lakeside Way bus stops.
- The buses will be clearly marked as Graduation only buses.
Saturday 20 July 2019
Parking on campus will be available for all graduands and guests.
Disabled graduands and guests should park in the reserved bays in Campus Central Car Park on University Road. There will be parking attendants on hand if you require any assistance.
Find out more about using public transport to get to campus.
Grimston Bar Park and Ride