The procedure for the approval of collaborative provision (taught programmes and research degree programmes) should be read prior to completing the forms below.
Stage 1 is an initial consideration (including initial due diligence), and stage 2 is a detailed consideration for full approval.
There are separate procedures for the approval of a new validated programme.
Additional information for specific collaboration types
Articulation agreements (sometimes called 2+2 or 2+1)
Joint or double PhD programmes (sometimes called cotutelles)
Erasmus + (including Erasmus Mundus/Joint Masters)
For other types of collaboration contact the relevant staff below.
- Global Engagement
- Establishment of a general collaborative agreement (i.e. without a clearly defined learning and teaching goal) at institutional or department level with an international partner.
- Centre for Global Programmes
- Setting up a study abroad/student exchange in Europe or beyond
- Student Recruitment and Admissions
- Setting up a progression or matriculation agreement (entry to York without advanced standing)
- Research and Enterprise
- Collaborative research projects
Who to contact