Annual Learning and Teaching Conference - 21 June 2019
Registration is now open - Register Now
'Developing Learning Communities through staff-student partnerships'
Dr Ruth Healey, NTF, University of Chester
Please note: registration closes on 12 June, 2019.
The Learning and Teaching Forum will continue to accept poster presentations until 10 May, 2019.
All students and members of staff are warmly invited to get involved, either by submitting a poster or attending on the day. Suggestions for contributions include: building and fostering effective learning communities, students as partners in learning design, peer support for teaching, and collaborative and active approaches to learning.
To submit your poster, please complete the call for contributions form.
- 2018 Research-led teaching – in pursuit of excellence
- 2017 The York Pedagogy - making it work
- 2016 Value added graduates: enabling our students to be successful
- 2015 One size does not fit all: ensuring all students reach their potential
- 2014 Thinking outside the module box
- 2013 Working together: co-operation and collaboration in learning and teaching
- 2012 Learning and teaching: commitment under pressure
- 2011 Beyond the surface: student engagement and deeper learning
- 2010 Making connections: the future of learning and teaching at the University of York
- 2009 Academic skills and critical thinking
- 2008 Assessment and feedback