Academic Support Office Welcome lunch for new staff
Wednesday 14 October 2015, 11.30AM to 1.30pm
The Academic Support Office (ASO) is running a welcome lunch to introduce new members of staff involved in learning and teaching to the services and resources of the ASO.
- The Maths Skills Centre
- The Writing Centre
- Academic Skills Transitions, and Academic Integrity resources: Academic Integrity tutorial, online resources and Turnitin
- An introduction to the Learning and Teaching Forum
- Learning and teaching workshops
- Quality Assurance: how to approve or modify modules and programmes, and policies and procedures related to learning and teaching
- E-Learning: the VLE, Google apps for education, lecture capture, and other e-learning tools and approaches to support learning, teaching and assessment
- Professional development opportunities in learning and teaching.
Book your place
Contact Margaret Mcallister, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Location: Room HG21, Heslington Hall