GCRF calls and pump priming
External GCRF Funding Calls
- The latest list of live GCRF funding calls is updated regularly on the Research Councils UK (UKRI) GCRF website.
Internal GCRF Funding Opportunities
Other internal funding
The University offers many sources of internal research funding to support research and impact activity (e.g. Worldwide Universities Network). Some of these funds may be helpful in priming ODA compliant research activity.
- 2018/19 GCRF Priming for International Development Research
- GCRF Impact Development Fund
- GCRF Research Mobility Fund
- GCRF Pump-Priming
Please see the links above to view the guidance and application documents for these calls. The deadline for the current calls is 31 October 2018.
- Funding to support activities with Worldwide Universities Network (WUN) partners includes the Research Mobility Programme as well as local and central WUN Research Development Funds.
- The Worldwide Universities Network (WUN) is a partnership of research-led universities in Europe, North America, China and Australasia working together to promote research and teaching collaborations beyond the scope of an individual university.
- Access to standard ESRC IAA funding