About Management Accounts
The management accounting service exists to provide support to the University, its Committees, Heads of Departments and others in the management of their resources.
This work involves:
- Supporting the annual production of the four-year medium term plan (MTP) for departments and the University;
- Coordinating the production of quarterly financial forecasts;
- Coordinating the production of monthly accounts for departments and the University;
- Development of financial management reporting systems;
- Preparation of financial reports;
- Supporting managers in developing business plans for new investments.
In these pages, you can find out more about who we are and our latest news.
The University of York issues financial results in its Annual Report and Financial Statements. These reports discuss the University's performance and financial position and are available from the Communications site.
The University appoints auditors for internal review and is also subject to an external audit.