The Office of Philanthropic Partnerships and Alumni (OPPA) works with alumni and friends of the University. We help them to deepen their ties with York and each other and encourage them to support students, research and the University through gifts of time and money.
As a University employee, you can give to York in these tax-effective ways:
You can direct your support to the area that means the most to you. Learn more here: Giving to York.
- Acceptance of Philanthropic Donations – Policy and Guidance
- Definition of Philanthropic Sources and Philanthropic Intent – Guidance
- Departmental Advisory Boards (DABs) – Principles and Guidance to Departments
- Due Diligence Policy and Process
- Due Diligence Request Form
- Naming and Recognition Guidance
- Pledge to our Supporters
- Treatment of Endowments – Guidance
- Volunteer Charter