Skip to Content
The distinctive approach of the online programmes in public management
We can help you to:
- Study at a top university without leaving your work;
- Develop your capacity for influencing and managing change in complex, turbulent contexts;
- Prepare for more strategic roles;
- Learn about different perspectives within an international peer group;
- Understand the connections between policy-making and the delivery of services;
- Enhance your skills as a reflective practitioner, through linking theory and practice.
By drawing on our expertise and experience:
Our teaching is informed by:
- Our research, and by the research agenda of the Department of Social Policy and Social Work, one of the leading social science centres in Europe;
- Our expertise in online and distance learning methods and pedagogy.
Our team has experience in:
- Working in the public and non-profit sectors at a senior level;
- Enabling mid-career professional development;
- Linking theory and practice.
Underpinned by a distinctive model of online learning: