The University of York has extensive research expertise in crime and criminal justice spread across various departments in the Social Sciences and beyond. CrimNet is a forum in which academics interested in crime can share their expertise and collaborate across departments.
CrimNet aims to:
- share research expertise and encourage collaboration across disciplines and beyond academia
- promote research that gives a voice to the diverse actors in and affected by the criminal justice system
- facilitate crime-related external funding applications
- generate publicity for the University of York's crime-related research
- support postgraduate research students through a regular forum to discuss each other's research.
Posted on Tuesday 17 March 2020
In line with Government advice, there will be no more CrimNet events or meetings until further notice.
Find out more about the CrimNet steering group.
Find out more information about the student Crime and Criminal Justice society (CrimSoc).