The University of York has extensive research expertise in crime and criminal justice spread across various departments in the Social Sciences and beyond. CrimNet is a forum in which academics interested in crime can share their expertise and collaborate across departments.
CrimNet aims to:
- share research expertise and encourage collaboration across disciplines and beyond academia
- promote research that gives a voice to the diverse actors in and affected by the criminal justice system
- facilitate crime-related external funding applications
- generate publicity for the University of York's crime-related research
- support postgraduate research students through a regular forum to discuss each other's research.
Posted on Tuesday 30 June 2020
The N8 Policing Research Programme has put out a call for small grant proposals specifically related to the policing of COVID-19.
Find out more about the CrimNet steering group.
Find out more information about the student Crime and Criminal Justice society (CrimSoc).