|Politics, Economics and Philosophy|
|Finance and consultancy|
|Medium-size business (50-249 employees)|
Like this profile?
Add this profile to your favourites so you can return to it later from your account.
A day in the life of a Forensic Accountant in the United Kingdom
What I do
- Quantification of financial loss/damage
- Fraud investigations
Skills I use and how I developed them
- Analysis of information: General skill learnt on the job.
- Excel: Online tutorials. There is a wealth of information online, from beginner to advanced.
- Report writing: Learnt on the job.
What I like most
- Very intellectually stimulating / challenging
- Highly varied
- The opportunity to study for the ACA
What I like least
- ACA exams
- Menial tasks
If you like the look of Harry’s profile, the next steps are down to you! You can send Harry a message to find out more about their career journey. If you feel you would benefit from more in-depth conversations, ask Harry to be your mentor.