We're proud to be part of a number of collaborations involving higher education institutions, schools, colleges, charities, trusts and other organisations.
Collectively we're working hard to support talented young people to reach their full potential no matter what their background is, through a range of inspirational outreach programmes and activities.
Our current partnerships and collaborations include:
- Advancing Access (advancingaccess.ac.uk): we're one of 24 leading universities, working together to provide free CPD resources and events for teachers and advisers to support student progression.
- Excellence Hub for Yorkshire and Humber: a regional collaboration between the Universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York.
- Green Apples: a collaborative project between the University of York, York St John University, York College and Askham Bryan.
- National Collaborative Outreach Programme (NCOP) (hefce.ac.uk): we're an active member of our local NCOP, aiming to support the most disadvantaged young people to progress into higher education.
- North Yorkshire Coast HE collaboration: a partnership between the University of Hull, York St John and the University of York.
- Pathways to Medicine: a partnership run in conjunction with the Sutton Trust.
- Pathways to STEM: a programme which has been generously funded by The Sutton Trust and Kusuma Trust.
- Realising Opportunities: a collaboration involving a group of research-intensive universities working together to promote fair access and social mobility of students from groups underrepresented in higher education.
Our annual conference gives you the chance to engage with knowledgeable practitioners.Find out more
York visits you
We offer a range of talks in schools/colleges.Find out more
Discover the different ways to visit us on campus.Visit us
Meet the team
Get to know us - meet our friendly team.Meet us