Title of Research:
"Bilateral Climate Governance in Indonesia".
Brief overview of research topic:
The research aims to gain insight into how effective the bilateral climate change partnership in Indonesia was between 1997 and 2015. The objectives of this research are:
- The identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the bilateral climate change partnership in Indonesia
- To predict the significance of the bilateral climate change partnership for the future of climate governance, and to apply this to other countries
M.Sc - 1st Class (Honor) Master of Science in International Relations, University of Indonesia, Indonesia
B.IR - (cumlaude) Bachelor of International Relations, Airlangga University, Surabaya, Indonesia
Isnaeni, Nurul et al. (2016). “Global Environmental Governance” (Tata Kelola Lingkungan Hidup Global). Depok, Indonesia: SAM Pub.
- Indonesian International Conference on Business, Management, and Communication: “Meeting Global Challenges and Competitiveness among Developing Countries” in Grand Clarion hotel, Makassar on 26-28 August 2015
1. Master Thesis: The UNEP Governance and its Challenge towards the Mechanism of NGO Engagement in Indonesia
2. The Sustainable “Anarchy” Development:
Environment and climate change and international relations studies at London School of Public Relations, Jakarta, Indonesia since 2013-present